What makes a great leader? Hint: It’s not charisma.
Sophie Parker & Associates offers tailored programs that are collaborative and constructive. Clients help formulate the objectives and scope of work. After that, we assess the immediate problems and longer-term challenges, develop a plan to address them, put that plan into action, monitor and assess the results, and if needed, recommend a maintenance program.
- With whom can you discuss sensitive issues?
- How can you achieve better solutions through delegation?
- Are you being pulled in multiple directions?
- How can you foster stronger relationships with those above you and those you manage?
- How can you take more responsibility for leading — or following?
- How can you develop skills to help you get promoted?
- What are your strengths?
- What is your development edge?
Transitioning from Technical to Managerial
- How do you transition to being a manager?
“Sophie has been a tremendous partner in advancing my career and leadership capabilities. She is supportive, engaged and constantly challenges me to think differently about myself and the world around me. I would not be the leader I am today, without her partnership.”